In this sense, Celsa Messgeräte – España S.L. guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of Personal Data, reflected in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD).
- Holder Name: Celsa Messgeräte – España S.L.
- NIF/CIF: ESB97770150
- Address: Els Francs 7, Polígono Industrial Moncada II, 46116 Masias-Moncada, Valencia, España
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.celsamessgerate-spain.com
PRINCIPLES APPLIED IN DATA PROCESSING
In the processing of your personal data, Celsa Messgeräte – España S.L. will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: Celsa Messgeräte – España S.L. will always require consent for the processing of your Personal Data, which may be for one or more specific purposes, for that it will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of Data minimization: Celsa Messgeräte – España S.L. will only apply the data that will be strictly necessary for the purposes for which it will be requested.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: The data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the treatment. Celsa Messgeräte – Spain S.L. will inform you of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity will be guaranteed. You should know that Celsa Messgeräte – España S.L. takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of its users’ data by third parties.
ACQUIRE PERSONAL DATA
To navigate through www.celsamessgerate-spain.com, it’s not necessary to provide any personal information. The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
- By contacting through the contact forms or sending an email.
- When making a comment on an article or page.
Celsa Messgeräte – Spain S.L. informs you your rights about personal data:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Object to treatment.
- Request the portability of your data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and it must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from the Owner, which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time can contact the Owner and request information about the data that you have stored and once you obtained them, request their rectification, request the portability of your personal data, oppose the treatment, limit its use or request the cancellation of these data in the Holder’s files.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you have to send an email to email@example.com along with valid proof in law such as a photocopy of the national I.D. or the equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if you consider that the processing of personal data that concerns you violates the Regulation.
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data and the purpose of the treatment by the Holder is different according to the information capture system:
- Contact forms: Celsa Messgeräte – España S.L. requests personal data among which may be: Name and surname, email address, telephone number and address of your website to answer your questions.
For example, Celsa Messgeräte – España S.L. uses this data to respond to your messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that you may have regarding the information included on the website, the services provided through the website, the processing of your personal data, related questions to the legal texts included in the website, as well as any other query you may have and that is not subject to the conditions of the website or the contract.
There are other purposes for which Celsa Messgeräte – España S.L. treats your personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions contained in the Legal Notice and in the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website ensure the confidentiality of the collected Personal Data.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. Celsa Messgeräte – Spain S.L. has a presence in social networks. If you become a follower on the Holder’s social networks, the processing of Personal Data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network, and that you have previously accepted.
PERSONAL DATA SECURITY
To protect your personal data, Celsa Messgeräte – España S.L. takes all reasonable precautions and follows industry best practices to prevent their loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of these.
On the Cookies Policy page, you can consult all the information regarding the collection policy, the purpose and the treatment of cookies.
LEGITIMATION FOR DATA PROCESSING
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA
The categories of personal data processed by Celsa Messgeräte – España S.L. is:
- Identification data.
PRESERVATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data that you provide to the Holder will be kept until you request its deletion. The Recipients of Personal Data are:
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). You will find more information at: https://analytics.google.com.
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help the Owner analyse the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about the use of the website (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States.
You can also see a list of the types of cookies used by Google and its partners and all the information regarding their use of advertising cookies.
While browsing www.celsamessgerate-spain.com, non-identifying data can be collected, which may include the IP address, geolocation, a record of how the services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google Analytics
Celsa Messgeräte – Spain S.L. uses the information collected to obtain statistical data, analyse trends, administer the site, study browsing patterns and to collect demographic information.
ACCURACY AND VERACITY OF PERSONAL DATA
You agree that the data provided to the Holder are correct, complete, exact and current, as well as to keep them duly updated.
As a user of the website, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data that you send to the site, exonerating Celsa Messgeräte – España S.L. of any responsibility in this regard.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition, you have to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with valid proof in law, such as a photocopy of the national I.D. or the equivalent.
The exercise of your rights does not include any data that Celsa Messgeräte – España S.L. is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
These policies will be in effect until they are modified by others duly published.